Tinder for PC: Tinder is a meeting point for minded people who want to date, make new acquantainces and friends within their vicinity. Tinder is available in the Apple app store and the Google Play Store. The app has over 50 million users every day and it is estimated that there may even be upto 12 million matches per day.
In this post I will let you know about downloading and installation tutorial on how to download Tinder for PC that is going to work on Windows 7/8/10 or Mac computers.
The app is mainly focused on allowing new people to meet and date.
Don’t Miss: Download Facetime for PC
Tinder for PC Features:
- Allowing strangers to find out a ‘perfect match’ by comparing common interests and traits.
- A swipe feature which is used to decide if the user is intersted in the people suggested by Tinder. If the user is interested, they can swipe to the right, and if users feel the given profile is not really a match, then swipe left.
- It shows other potential candidates who are in the same location as the user.
- To make a profile, users post a picture of themselves along with basic information and details about them.Sometimes ideologies, cultural and religious and political background, even information on workplace, employers, former employers can be given.
- It is free of cost and available 24/7
- Instagram is an important part of Tinder system. It helps users in viewing images that others/potential matches have uploaded on Instagram without actually using Instagram.
- Tinder for PC Windows is available to users in 30 languages English, Arabic, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Hungarian among others.
Download Tinder for PC/Laptop on Windows 7/8/10 Mac OS
If you are not satisfied with using Tinder on your android device, with a few easy steps you can get Tinder app on your PC.
To do this you will need an android emulator like Bluestacks, genymotion, droid4x, Windroy, Xamarin Android player etc.
Click Here>> Bluestacks for PC
With the help of any of these, you will be able to create a virtual android device on your PC which will support not only Tinder, but all android apps available.
If you already have an android emulator, then you can proceed to the next set of steps given below. If you do not have an android emulator on your PC, follow the steps given below.
(we are using Genymotion as an example)
- Go to the official website of Genymotion by simply typing in ‘Genymotion’ on your search engine.
- On the homepage you will see a ‘Download’ option. Click on it to download the free version of Genymotion.(there are paid and free versions). You can find the link to Genymotion download here- genymotion.com
- Once the download is done, click on the downloaded file to install. This should not take much time.
Now you will have Genymotion ready for use on your PC. You will be able to locate it on the desktop.
Download Tinder for PC, Laptop Using Genymotion
- Click on the Genymotion icon to open it.
- On the homepage, search for the search key
- Once you locate the search key, type in ‘Tinder for PC‘ and press the enter button.
- In the results the first visible option should be the Tinder icon. Click on it to initiate download.
Now Tinder will be downloaded and installed on your PC and will work exactly how it did on your android phone/device.